My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Saturday 12 January 2013

Hello Fall!

It is definitely NOT fall around here- this is my husband digging us out post blizzard! It actually did not turn out to be as bad as they had predicted but we still got a fair amount of snow and lots of wind. Now it is really cold as well! Oh January.....
 
I was lucky enough to have a snow day yesturday and I got to create all day long! I made this fall layout which was actually of my 2 nieces but I switched the picture for the blog to my husband and I posing in the leaves. I am 3 months pregnant in this picture and showing quit a bit! I used a mixture of fall themed Imaginisce papers and Bella Blvd. stickers from Finally Fall for this layout. I also used a circle punch and a scallop punch by Fiskars.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment