My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Monday 16 April 2012

New Bella Blvd.

So I have not been as faithful as I had planned on being for the last 2 weeks. Between root canals, internet problems, and just the general chaos of life I have not had the time to be creative. I am not sure about this card as I put it together quickly and without a full plan in mind. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Bella's new paper line called Sunshine & Happiness. The cloud paper is my favorite and I used it here on my card. I just cut out a few of the clouds and pop dotted them. The bird is actually a sticker from My Little Yellow Bicycle Paradise collection but everything else was Bella. Hopefully tomorrow will be a more inspirational day! (especially since I have so many new products including Doodlebug!)

No comments:

Post a Comment