My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Friday 7 December 2012

I Found a Fix!

So here is my Christmas card for this year. I have only made 8 of them so far and I need way more than that! Hopefully I will get these ones mailed out first to my out of towners, maybe this weekend. I also realized I need to find envelopes now for this size of card- yikes, there is always something!
I embossed the sentiment, which turned out to be a learning process. I am not a stamping/embossing person so that was all new to me. I also added silver ribbon to the side of the card to finish it off.

Now, I have to find time to make my annual ornaments, finish my cards, do some kind of baking, finish buying gifts, and of course take our Christmas picture! Only 2 more weeks.....scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment