My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Sunday 13 January 2013

Doodlebug Fun and a Winter Layout

I had a fun day of creating! I started to make a layout with this collection from Little Yellow Bicycle last year and never finished so I pulled it out and finally put something together. I adore this line called Winter Twig. It was so cute with all the different blues and snowflakes. I bought a ton of paper from this collection and now I need to find ways to use it up!
 
Everything is from the Winter Twig line and I used the doily punch by Martha Stewart for the top and bottom border. The felt snowflakes are from Little Yellow Bicycle but from an old winter line.
 
 
I was also inspired to make some mini-cards for Valentine's Day. The Cute Cuts from Doodlebug are perfect to do this as they make putting together a card so easy!
 
Just add some stickers, pearls, and a sentiment and here is a cute card!
 
I added some stickles to the flower and the sentiment is a rub-on from Kaiser Kraft. I will admit that I love rub-ons and I am sad that they are losing popularity. They are handy to use on cards and layouts so you do not have to print on your computer all the time.
 
I had these x's and o's left over from a Doodlebug Headline and thought this was a cute way to use them. I added an "I love you" sentiment inside the card.
 
These red letter stickers are from an old Doodlebug line. All the papers for these mini-cards were Doodlebug, either Sweet Cakes or Sweet Love, as were the embellisments.  
Here is my scrapping cat Tao with my cards- she just has to be with me when I am creating!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment