My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Sunday 10 February 2013

My Love Layout with Doodlebug

 I finished my first double page layout ever! I usually have a tough enough time doing one layout but I decided I needed to try a double page layout and it was challenging! It took me a week to put this together as I played with the format for awhile and then tried different embellishments. So I finally finished this weekend and this is what I came up with.

 I used Doodlebug Valentine paper and embellishments. A few years back, Doodlebug released headlines and rub-on quotes and I tried to buy them all because I just loved how easy they could be used on a layout. I have used them many times in various pages and I used them again here.

I used two cute cuts and some flower stickers to form the visual triangle across the two pages. At the bottom of the pictures I used a Fancy Frill banner sticker.

These pictures were taken in the fall but by turning them to black and white I was able to use my choice of themed paper. I am so grateful for my loving husband. We make a great team!

No comments:

Post a Comment