My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Camping Layout

 I made this layout on Sunday as my sweet husband gave me some time to myself in my scraproom. I had to work quickly as I did not have much time before my little guy needed to be fed. I used Happy Campers from We R Memory Keepers.

 The lazy days sticker is from Echo Park and the brown square letters are from Doodlebug. I also used EK Success punches on the zigazg and the brown scallop border.


 This is the first page of my project life- if you can call it that! I am not sure if I will be able to document my year the way I would like. This is a start..... I used Doodlebug products from the Take Note line. I should have a baby album though- just finding the time to scrap is the challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment