My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Thursday 25 July 2013

Cow Birthday Cards

 I have rediscovered my Cricut machine! I think it is the easiest way for me to make cards right now. I used the cartridge Create a Critter for this first cow. That cartridge has to be one of my fav's since the animals are just so cute and versatile! I also pulled out my cuttlebug and embossed the background. I used a wobble on the cow so he bounces around when the card moves.

 Here is the sentiment inside which is actually from the cartridge Birthday Bash.

 This cow is also from the cartridge Birthday Bash and I added a Bella Blvd. flag. The woodgrain paper is WeRMemory Keepers from the Happy Camper line.
I used the same sentiment as above in this card too!


No comments:

Post a Comment