My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Friday 25 October 2013

Happiness

 I have much to be happy for today- it is my anniversary of 10 beautiful years with my loving hubby and my baby boy is my sunshine! He makes me so unbelievably happy! I used Bella Blvd. to make this layout. It is a mixture of Daily Chevies, the new Christmas paper, washi tape, and old ciao chipboard pieces.

                                                                 Here is a closer look!

I also made a card from the new Doodlebug line called Day To Day. I added bling to the star bursts and the heart in the middle of the pixie flag.

It is definitely fall here and I have taken some very cute pictures of my son in the leaves. I cannot wait to scrap them......just finding the time is going to be my challenge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment