My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Friday 22 November 2013

Together - With So Much Colour!

 It took me 3 days to make this layout- good grief! I am still not sure it is complete but I figure I can always change things later. I have been making things- stockings! I am making my son stockings for his first Christmas. He will have one here and at his Grandma's and Grandpa's. I have made a total of 2 Christmas cards and I cannot believe that next weekend is December.......oh dear, I can feel the panic starting to come! Somehow I manage to get it all done but this year with a little one, I just do not know how I will fit it all in. It is so hard to shop with him and he demands my attention for most of the day so when will I get to make cards, wrap, bake etc. etc. I have no idea......a Christmas Miracle!!!
 I used Bella Blvd. Washi Tape on this layout. The stickers are also Bella. The epoxy dots are My Minds Eye. The paper was Carta Bella Christmas paper from last year.

My cat, Taz, always seems to be in my way when I take a photo of my layouts- he is so cute!

By the way, we have snow already and it is super cold so for sure Christmas is on its way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment