My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Family Layout

 Back again with another layout that I put together. I used We R Memory Keepers for this one. It was a fall line that came out last year (2012) called Autumn Splendor. I really like how it turned out. The deep red paper draws the eyes to the photos and the faux stitching on the scallop paper keeps the focus drawn into the center. I added a few stickers for the visual triangle and look at that- an eye catching but simple layout! My husband asked me why the photos were crooked.......
:)

 
As the spring lines begin to hit the shelves I am feeling sad that I have no spring photos yet- why you ask, well it is the crazy amount of snow that still lies in our yard!!! I really need to take a picture of the snowdrift that is as high as our fence!!! No puddles for jumping in at our house.......

No comments:

Post a Comment