My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Monday 23 June 2014

Number One Layout

 I used old My Mind's Eye paper for this layout. The line was called Quite Contrary. I divide my papers by theme and sometimes by company. I have a file of spring paper that I have not really touched until now!!! Having a child and lots of photos gives me the chance to use all those goodies I have been hoarding. The stickers are from Pebbles Inc.

 I have a pocket page to go with this layout that I will post tomorrow. It has all the journaling. My son adores cats and this was just the cutest picture of him with a stray kitten we found at Grandma and grandpa's farm. We took him to the Humane Society and I pray he found a good home because he was the absolute sweetest kitty! I would have kept him but I already have four!!!

I made this card for my hubby's birthday. I used Bella Blvd. paper, feather, and washi tape. My husband always forgets how old he is so the inside says 29 Again? It makes me laugh!
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment