My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Catching Up Again!




 My son made this sweet Valentine for his dad. Looks so pretty in the sunny window!

 I used the Doodlebug camping line for this layout. It was my son's first time hiking and sleeping in a tent. He was one happy camper- very excited!!!
 I used Doodlepops and stickers to embellish my page. The lil' critters are so cute!


 I made a  boy birthday card using last year's Doodlebug Hip Hip Hooray line. I still love this one and it will probably be my go to birthday stash.

 I made this layout using Echo Park paper but Doodlebug stickers. It was a mix of many different lines.
 Here is the layout in full. As you can see my son is not afraid of a little dirt! He loved playing in the garden last summer. I wish the snow would start melting here so we can get outside- it has been SOOOO long!

 I really like how this one turned out. I used a whole lot of glitter accents on this layout. Yes, I am a football fan. Every September there is a game called the Banjo Bowl that is a rather big deal for Bomber fans. I got into the spirit this year and dressed up. It was pretty fun, except for the fact that we lost.
 I used glitter paper in our team colours- blue and gold and blue ink on this layout. I used Sticko gold letters and American Crafts Thickers for the title. A very easy layout but so much pizazz!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment