My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Cats Rule!!!!

 Ok, it has been awhile and all I can say is that this weather is WAY too nice to be sittin' in my scrap room! This morning my scrapping kitty Tao found her way into a bag and of course looked so cute I had to take a picture!

 I made this card quickly and it might just be the most plain card I have ever made! I thought I would post it because sometimes simple is elegant ..... maybe........?


 It was my birthday recently and I thought I would post a card I got from my mom, who is a scrapbooking "newbie"! I got her hooked on this wonderful hobby and she is as addicted as I am! She also loves Doodlebug which she used here on this card.

And I also got this handmade card from my hubby but do you think he made it.......nope! He stole it from my card stash in my scraproom! I used Fancy Pants paper for this card. I also added stickles on the balloons.

Canada Day is around the corner and the forecast for this week is sun, sun, and more sun with a large amount of humidity! Keep cool everyone! (Literally :)

No comments:

Post a Comment