My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Monday 11 June 2012

More Cutie Cards

 So I was a little busy this weekend but had just enough time to make a few quick cards. I made a second Father's Day card keeping with a similar format as the first one but I changed the papers to Echo Park's Little Boy line. Even though it is called Little Boy I think it worked for a manly card. I used a chestnut ink for the title and the edges this time.

I needed a quick Get Well card this weekend for my mother in law who had surgery on her foot. Leave it to my husband to ask me for cards at the very last possible minute! Doodlebug is my favorite and the Cute Cut made it easy to put this card together fast! All the paper is Doodlebug- love the colours! I also used the new teensy print letter stickers for the title and I used the pearls on the flowers. Pretty simple yet very cute card!

No comments:

Post a Comment