My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Friday 17 August 2012

Frosty Fun!

 I was in my local scrap store and saw a layout using this paper and it really caught my eye so I bought the paper, which is from My Minds Eye: Indie Chic. The cardstock is Bazzill. I thought this picture was perfect for the design I had in mind. We were in a snowstorm out in the middle of a frozen lake taking pictures- leave it to a scrapbooker to come up with crazy photo ops!!!

 I do not sew on my projects because I just do not have the patience but I really wanted to have the right look so I broke down and used my sewing machine here. I used white thread and sewed lines across all sides of each square. I think it turned out beautifully but will I do it more often- hmmmmm, so much easier to draw the stitching!!!!

I used white felt snowflakes cut from a garland from Little Yellow Bicycle and my title is felt fusion from Queen & Co. The bling in the snowflakes are from My Minds Eye: Follow Your Heart. The lace- I have no clue!

2 comments:

  1. Great job on both layouts! My fav is the snow layout and the stitched squares! Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the fresh winter layout!!!

    ReplyDelete