My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Sunday 26 August 2012

Happy Halloween with Doodlebug Mini Monsters!

 I apologize if my pictures are a touch blurry! I think I am deleriously tired tonight! Our neighbour's car alarm went off every ten minutes from 2am until 6am this morning. I had the worst sleep ever and was a bit of a grouch today! I did manage to make this layout tonight but had to photograph it in my scraproom which does not have great lighting in the evening.

Anyways, I used last year's Halloween paper from Doodlebug to make this layout. I just LOVE these mini monsters!!! I ripped the top of the orange paper and folded the corner at the bottom. I used a Cut Out for the title and a Cute Cut for my journaling. The spider sticker has Doodle twine attached to the back and I looped it up the side of the page and adhered it with tiny dots of liquid glue.
 I pop dotted these mini monsters behind their heads to add dimension. I cut them out from a Cut Out and tucked them behind my title.

School is starting and I have noticed leaves on the roads. Going back to school always has a fall feeling. I can't believe it is September this week! I guess that is what got me thinking Halloween!!!
                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment