My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Doodlebug Valentine Cards

 It is just over a week until Valentine's Day! Time to make those cute cards for those you love. I am excited to share this first Valentine's Day with my son. So many firsts in his first year, so exciting! He is crawling now and that is pretty neat to see. He gets so much stronger everyday and I know it won't be long until he is walking too.

Now for my cards- I used all Doodlebug product including washi tape, stickers, fancy frills, twine, seals, doilies, doodlepops, and paper. Basically all that they have to offer!

 I think this one is my absolute favorite. I totally adore that kraft paper with the small pink hearts. This line is just so fun and easy to work with.

The new Doodlebug lines look so cute and I am very intrigued to see the kraft with colour line. Can't wait to see it all and hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment