My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Spring Cards with Doodlebug

 I wish I had the new Doodlebug spring line but not yet....so I used last years to get into the spring mood! There is still an unbelievable amount of snow here so spring is not coming until maybe June if we are lucky!!!! Until then I have to pretend....

I used paper, mini doodlepops, stickers, tags, twine, sprinkles, and seals to make these two cards. I love bright colours! I have to say one of my favorite things to come out from Doodlebug has to be the sprinkles. I adore the bright colours and the versatile uses for these. Funny how epoxy stickers and shapes were around about, hmmmmm, almost 10 years ago and are now back. Kind of like vellum coming back in trend. Have a colourful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment