My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Doodlebug Fun Again!!!

 I just adore this line! It is Doodlebug's Hip Hip Hooray. The monsters are just so cute! I used sprinkles and I pop dotted the balloon. I used a binder punch on the grid paper and the triangle strip is actually washi tape.

I posted a card very similar to this one yesturday. This was my original card and I recreated it a couple of times. I folded the washi tape over on itself to get the ruffle look.

I made this cute card for my son for Easter. I used the spring line from Doodlebug. I used Martha Stewart scissors for the grass. How cute is that bunny!!!

Up next, I have four Father's Day cards that all use the bow ties from Doodlebug. They are just slightly different variations from each other. The line is called



No comments:

Post a Comment