My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Thursday 17 April 2014

Spring Cards

 I thought my computer was back in action but I am having trouble doing my blog. Technology......I despise you!!!! When it works, it can be great. When it steals pictures and causes so much grief: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

First up is a little treat container with a handmade tag. I used Doodlebug's spring line, which is sobright and cheery. I used this line on all the cards below. I also used a Jillibean Soup label on this tag.

I pop dotted those punched out butterflies, which I got from patterned paper.

Since this is my second time doing this blog entry I am keeping things brief.....soooooo annoyed today! I added brads to the flag, stickles to the flower and I pop dotted the stickers.

I copied this card from a Doodlebug ad in Scrapbook & Cards Today but made some changes of my own. The clipboard was paper from the Take Note line. The owl and pencil are mini doodlepops.

Last up, here is a Mother's Day Card using Doodlebug and a die cut from We R memory Keepers. The flowers were pop dotted .

Back tomorrow with more catching up- that is if my computer allows it.........GRRRRRR.

No comments:

Post a Comment