My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Tuesday 22 July 2014

2 Layouts and a Card

 My computer has been acting up again- big surprise! So although I have been creating, I have not been able to post. So here are three projects to start this week....

First up is a pocket page I did using Doodlebug's Hip Hip Horray line. I did a close up of each pocket below. My mom made his cake to match this line of paper- can you say true scrappers!


 Yes, the 1 is backwards......oh well, it still looks pretty awesome!


 My happy lil' guy trying cake for the first time! He enjoyed it but I don't think he has developed the true sweet tooth yet. He is a fruit and veggie guy, at least for now.

 Here is a very simple card I made for friends who bought my son a gift all the way from Vegas! I hate to make super detailed cards for people that may throw them out so something like this will not break my heart too badly...although I hate the idea of anyone throwing out my cards!!!

 I am madly in love with this layout! I just adore how it turned out and I misted it, taking a risk for me, and I think it looks awesome! I started with a white cardstock base. I layered some paper from Party with Amy Locurto from Pebbles. The title is Doodlebug, as are the sprinkles. When I had the photo and embellishments adhered, it just felt like it was too white so I took a chance and misted it with yellow glitter ink from Smooch. I love how it looks like sun rays....and that was not even planned!
 I LOVE the bright colours......Perfect summer layout!!!

A closer look at the ink.....

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment