My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Manly Birthday Cards

 Something wierd is going on with my pictures in my computer. They are not being saved in the right place. Why is there always something wrong with this silly computer!!!!


The top card was made for my brother-in-law for his 40th birthday. I used Fancy Pants' Swagger line and the sentiment is from Jillibean Soup. I made faux stitching around the circles too.

Below is a birthday card for my Grandfather, a little late though. I used Jillibean Soup's birthday line that came out in the spring. I had not even touched it yet and really needed to break into it and get creating. I sorted my cards and realized I am really, really short on birthday cards. That will be my focus for the next while to build my stock! Plus I have so many summer birthdays coming up so I need to get on it!


No comments:

Post a Comment