My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Monday 17 November 2014

Snow Banner and a Thankful Layout

 Phew! I have a long post of pictures to share today. I made this banner over the weekend and finished up today. The flip side was done with Doodlebug's Christmas line so that side is not done. This side was done with Doodlebug's Frosty Friends line.

 I bought pre-made chipboard triangles at Hobby Lobby. I traced the shape on paper and cut it out. Then I decorated all the pieces with embellishments!

                                  I used lots of pop dots to add dimesion to the stickers.




 Here is the banner together, sort of! I will not tie it together until I finish the Christmas side.

 I also got a layout made today......Thank you 3 hour nap time!!!!!
Let me tell you- that does not happen often so I took great advantage of that time!!!

                                     
 I used Bella Blvd's Thanksgiving line to make this layout. I fussy cut the scarecrow from a journal square from an older line.
 It was a lovely day in September and I love how the colours reflect the feeling of the sunny fall day at the park.

Some of the stickers are pop dotted as well. There is so much snow on the ground already and the roads are icy. Welcome winter......I miss you fall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment