My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Monday 7 May 2012

"Sew Cute" Doodlebug Card


 Happy National Scrapbooking Day( for Saturday)!!! How cool is it that our favorite hobby is recognized with a National Day!! Hopefully you all got something crafty done at some point this weekend. The blogs were abuzz with tips, tricks, ideas, and contests!!! Loved the Bella Blog with views of everyone's scrap rooms- check it out if you need ideas for your own crafty space. As well, Scrapbook & Cards Today had posts every hour all day and posted a number of challenges. I cannot wait to enter! And hopefully win :)

So here is a cute card I just made using older Doodlebug product. I have been in Sunshine & Happiness land for so long, I decided it was time to go back to my #1 love. I made the goal to start using my scrap stuff and I am so proud of how much I have accomplished. Sometimes I just buy product because it is pretty or made by my favorite company, even if I have no pictures related to the paper theme. For example- sewing. I have no pictures of sewing and had no idea if I was going to use this line but look! I found a way to make it work for me!

 Here is the inside of the card. I finished the greeting using the same Doodlebug letter stickers. I could have printed it on the printer but I liked the matching size and colour.

Here is a close up of the Cute Cut I used. I added a flower sticker with a pop dot on top of the matching flower underneath. I added clear bling to the flower centers. I used pin stickers and thread braddies as well. Along the side of the card I added 2 colours of Doodle Twine.

                                                                 Happy Creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment