My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Sunday 4 November 2012

Christmas Card With New Christmas Doodlebug!

 I just got my hands on the new Christmas collection by Doodlebug and if you have not seen it yet- it is SOOOOOO cute! Or maybe I should say Snow Cute! I was super excited to start creating and I came up with this cute card last night. The mini Doodle Pops are just adorable and will be a favorite on my Christmas cards this year! I purchased the 6x6 paper pack and used the snowflake paper on the front of a Doodlebug card base. I cut the paper slightly smaller than the front of the card and then pop dotted it. The card had a window in the front and I hand cut an opening in the snowflake paper to match. I used a Doodle sentiment in green. I also stickled the snowflake centers but it does not show in this picture.

 I used the square that I cut out of the front snowflake paper for the background inside the square. I cut a tree branch free handed from brown Bazzill cardstock. I added a red bird Doodle pop and then I added fake snow using a snow writer that I purchased at Michaels.

                                               A closer view of the bird on the branch!

No comments:

Post a Comment