My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Sunday 18 November 2012

Snow Much Fun To Make Cards!

 I just got back from my shopping trip and I found some great deals! I loaded up on scrapbooking supplies too! I was at Archiver's last weekend and I made a very cute snowman make n' take. It inspired me to make this snowman card. The Archiver's sample had a trifold pocket with a baggy full of marshmellows. This is the same snowman face but just a simple card. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder to add snowflakes to the snowman's face. I added black Doodlebling for the eyes. I used a Sharpie for the mouth. I used a triangle punch for the nose and I crinkled it. I cut the black hat from black cardstock. I used a Marvy Uchida holly punch and added unknown red pearls for the berries.

I bought a whole bunch of Doodlebug's mini cards. They make cardmaking so quick and easy! I added a snowflake Doodlepop to the front and the teensy alpha's for the sentiment and viola! A quick card made in a minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment