My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Sunday 17 March 2013

A Slice of Summer!

 Despite the snowstorm outside, I was feeling a little "beachy" today. In 2006 I went to Thailand and was lucky enough to be able to travel around for 4 months. The beaches were so beautiful, especially in Ko Phi Phi. This picture was taken at Long Beach and was my favorite place in all of Thailand. It was hit pretty hard by the Tsunami and even a year later when I was there, damage could still be seen. Right about now I could use some Thailand heat and humidity- another 20 cm of snow for us here and it is March, which is just downright unfair!

                                      
I used Fancy Pants for this layout and the line was called Beach Babe. I used the papers, cut outs, chipboard, and stickers. I used my binder border punch from EK Success. The orange tag is not Fancy Pants but I am not sure where I got it from!
 
I also made a cute summer card using Bella Blvd.'s Sunshine & Happiness. Can't wait to get my hands on Bella's new beach line!

Here is wishing summer would come quickly.....I miss those hot sunny days!

No comments:

Post a Comment