My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Saturday 2 March 2013

Bo Bunny Birthday

Whew, what a bad week for creating.....I just had no inspriation or motivation! It might have something to do with being almost 8 months pregnant and SOOOOOO tired!

I did manage to create this simple card this morning using new products from Bo Bunny. They came out with this very cute and colourful birthday line. I cut a cake to layer on top of the cake that was on the tag for dimension. I also pop dotted the big banner and layered it on yellow paper. The stars are chipboard. I also stickled the candle flames and the dots on the cake for some sparkle!

I hope I can find some creative mojo soon- maybe now that the weather is warming up I will get the creative juices flowing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment