My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Sunday 3 March 2013

Card Caboodle

 Man oh man, it was like pulling teeth for me today trying to create something that I was really happy with! I did manage to make 4 cards so that is something! My first card was made using Echo Park's Country Drive line of papers and stickers. I pop dotted the butterfly and punched a border on the green tag, which I made myself.

 My second card came to me as a random thought as I was looking at my Doodlebug stickers. It is all Doodlebug and the stickers are from the Home Sweet Home line that came out a few years ago.
I pop dotted the smaller blue cloud.

 My next 2 cards are the same but one is for a boy and one is for a girl. I used Bella Blvd. baby paper and cut outs. The little birdie stickers are Doodlebug. The sentiment is a rub-on from Pebbles Inc. The twine is American crafts. I used martha Stewart fringe scissors on the green paper. I cut the ends off tooth picks for the clothespins.

Kind of a mixed bag of ideas again! I am thankful that I somehow managed to create something since I must have stared at my paper bins for ages before I came up with a single idea. I am anxiously waiting for the new Doodlebug lines- I just know I will find inspiration with those new products!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment