My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Friday 26 April 2013

Doodlebug Flower Cards

 I was playing around today with the new Doodlebug products  and I came up with these two cards. For this one I used the line Fruit Stand. I pop dotted a few of the white flowers. The 6x6 paper pad is so handy for making cards since the designs are scaled down. I also Love, Love, Love the quotes, seals, and stamps-so great for cards too!

For this card I used the line Flower Box. A very simple card using Doodlebug paper and the This & That stickers. I also added some pearls and I pop dotted the stickers.

There is still snow on the ground and honestly, today is the first nice day we have had this spring.....so how wierd is it that I saw a butterfly today??!!! Spring MUST be here- FINALLY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment