My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Monday 15 April 2013

You Make Me So Happy

I literally spent hours in my scrap room and this is what I accomplished- one card! I was playing with my new Memory Box Dies and looking through my papers trying to find some ideas. Not the most productive day I have to say! But, with the snow falling outside-AGAIN......This happy burst of colour is pleasing to my eyes. Oh, why can't spring come already!!!!!! I had images of walking around my neighborhood with my stroller on warm sunny days and I seriously think there will be snow on the ground when this baby is born! Crazy!

For this card I used Doodlebug's Washi tape from the Take Note Collection. The grid paper and the sentiment is also from this line. I used Spellbinders to make the hexagons and the butterfly was cut using a Memory Box die. I pop dotted the smaller hexagons and added Doodle bling.

                 Now, snow, snow go away.....come back next year please!

No comments:

Post a Comment