My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Sunday 5 May 2013

Baby Boy Card

Happy Belated National Scrapbooking Day everyone! Did you check out the blogs that were celebrating- SOOOOO much inspiration!!! I made this card for my step-sister who just had a baby boy. I used Bella Blvd.'s Baby Boy line. Not a complicated card but I did use a little gadget behind the chipboard monkey to make him bounce. I also stickled the heart on the monkey but it does not show up in this photo.

It is so nice outside that I had to take advantage of the sun and get some work done in the yard- which, by the way, is quite the task when you are 39 weeks pregnant!!! I am not quite sure how I am going to plant my garden. It may be me directing my husband where to put the seeds. I sure hope this weather sticks around now!

No comments:

Post a Comment