My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Friday 3 May 2013

Butterfly Card

I actually managed to make something today! I have been SOOOO tired- everytime I sit down in my craft room I get so sleepy I can barely keep my eyes open. It took until 5:00 today until I actually got some creative energy going! And if I do say so myself, I made a very pretty card! I used the Pink Paislee line called Cottage Farms. I added a doily that I got at Crop & Create and some Maya Road tulle ribbon swirled into a circle with a Prima butterfly on top. Then I added some Prima bling behind the butterfly. I also sanded the edges of the card to go with the soft vintage feel. Only one more week of this pregnancy thing.....then it is no sleep because of a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment