My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Friday 24 October 2014

Joy Christmas Card


So I think I have my yearly Christmas card!!!! I made the one below first and I liked it but it needed something to make it more vibrant. I made the card on top second, adding red paper to give a border and now I think I have my card for sending to family. The card below has pearls but for sending to people I will add stickle berries like the one above. Not sure what I am going to do for the sentiment. Below I stamped it and above I used a sticker. To make the snow I used a snow writer that I purchased at Michaels. I used Memory Box dies to cut the pine branch and the pine cones. I got the card idea from the Memory Box blog but I used a different pine branch die.
 
 I was having fun outside taking pictures of balloons. Just thought I would share this happy photo.....
It is almost Halloween and it is miraculously still warm. Some years we have snow by now. So this photo is definitely a rare one for this time of year!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment