My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Caught Between Seasons!

 Hello again! I am starting off the week slow at posting again. I have a Christmas card to share and a summer layout. Above is a card I made using Doodlebug goodness. I used Memory Box dies to make the snowflakes from glitter cardstock. I added bling to the centers. I really like how this card turned out and it might be one of my seasonal cards too. Sometimes I give different cards to different family members. Since this one was pretty easy to make I might replicate it in bulk. I also make ornaments and I am not sure what this year's special one will be. I am getting ahead of myself since it is only Halloween this weekend.....we still have like 8 or 9 weeks until Christmas!!!!

 I made this layout of my son playing at the park this summer. I have wanted to use Bella's Toddler line since I bought it but have not had the inspiration. I was determined yesturday to make it work! I did not add the journaling yet but I am happy with it so far.

 When I look back to this time last year it is phenomenal to see how much he has grown. He is a little man now; he is so cute and so smart!!! He is super busy and loves to be outside. Well except when it is snowing!

Okay, time to get back to work in my scraproom! Stay tuned for my Halloween fun after this weekend! Mummies and a swamp monster..........spooooooooky!

No comments:

Post a Comment