My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Thursday 4 December 2014

Christmas Projects

 Here is a not so helpful finish to my pillows. I forgot to take pictures of the first seam being sewn. Basically, you sew right around the edge of the pillow square. Turn right side out and sew again about 2 inches inwards.
 This will leave you with an opening to insert the pillow and a ruffle edge on the finished product.
This is really so easy to make and a great gift for the campers, travellers, or youngsters on your list. The best part is finding the cutest fabrics to make these pillows with!

 I got the bright idea of making my son a felt Christmas tree that he can decorate and explore. I put some velcro on my shapes so it sticks a little better to the tree. I am not done making ornaments but thought I would show you this idea. Christmas fun for little hands!

 
 Here is a little peak at my advent calender that is taking forever to make!!!!
                                                   
 I am using Doodlebug Christmas papers and embellishments to make this project. So far, so cute! I need the numbers yet and a final coat of protective spray. Hmmmmmm......it is only Dec. 4th- I still have time right.....

No comments:

Post a Comment