My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Bella Blvd. Baby Girl Layout


I found some inspiration on Bella Blvd.'s website for this layout. I used the Baby Girl line instead of the new birthday line that was used in the layout on the website. The paper is all Bella Blvd. except for the white Bazzill cardstock which I used for the main background paper. The blue border is from the Baby Boy sticker sheet. My buttons are random buttons that I have collected, as are the paper flowers. I used some Ciao Chipboard elements in the arch on the left side of the page. I stickled the butterfly to give it some sparkle!


The letter stickers were also from the Baby Girl line which makes coordinating elements so easy with Bella products!

                             
                              I used a rub-on from KaiserKraft and put it right on the picture.


Here is a closer look at the embellishments- a mixture of flowers, buttons, and chipboard!


Meganklauer_buttonmarket_heart sing

           Here is the original layout by Megan Klauer found on the Bella Blog. Great inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment