My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Sunday 22 July 2012

PageMaps contest layout: "Splash"

 I used the summer line "Splash" by Little Yellow Bicycle for this layout. I used the sketch from Becky's Blog to create this. My husband and I had a water gun fight around our pool- we are totally kids at heart!

 I used an EK Success border punch on the navy blue paper down th middle of the page.
I used a few tear out tickets from this line as well. I learned how to incorporate embellishments like this at Crop & Create- thanks to Vicki Boutin!

 The Clear Cut Shapes from this line are so adorable. Some have glitter and some are just colourful on their own! There are also chipboard shapes for this line which are also adorable.


Here is Becky's Sketch that I used to create this layout. Using a sketch is such a great jumping off point to begin a layout. Using them has helped me broaden my creativity levels since I think I used to get stuck in the same layout style.

No comments:

Post a Comment