My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Thursday 26 July 2012

Sun Kissed

 I have had a great day creating! It was cloudy today and a bit rainy which has not happened since way back in early June!!! Our temperatures have been soaring and combined with the humidity, it has been like a tropical getaway! Can't complain though- fall is around the corner so we must soak up that sun every chance we get!

So I decided to pull out a Bo Bunny line that is HANDS DOWN my favorite line of theirs. It is called Sun Kissed and it came out a number of years ago. I was foolish back then and did not buy all of the coordinating embellishments but I still managed to put this layout together using all Bo Bunny product.
 I used my EK Success binder punch on this strip of paper under the photo. I used black ink and a lid from one of my button jars to make the rings on the yellow circle. I added a button to the sun that I cut out of one of the papers.

I used a Chevron punch by EK Success to make the strip at the top. I pop dotted the sticker that came with this collection. I matted the photo on black paper and I think this really helped to bring focus to the picture. As I learned at Crop & Create: always use a little black on your layout!

                        Here is to another month of blue skies- hopefully!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment