My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Bella Blvd. Inspiration

 I am not trying to rush into fall but after viewing the sneak peaks on Bella Blvd.'s blog I was inspired by the new fall collection. Make sure you check out the 3 new lines on their blog because they are SOOOOO cute!

This collection is from last year and it is called "Finally Fall". Bella certainly makes it easy to stick with one line since they have all the embellishments to match the paper line. Other than the twine, Doodlebug brads, and Bazzill cardstock the whole layout was from the same line.

 I have not added my journaling yet, mainly because I don't like my printing so I am going to wait until I am having a good printing day! Hard to see here but I added some red stickles to the hearts in the journaling sticker on the side. I also pop dotted the 2 pumpkin stickers. I used a border punch on the top of the red paper. Another great thing that most companies do now is make the paper double sided with a coordinating colour or design. Hard to believe that this was not always the case!

Now it is time to hit the deck with a cold drink and enjoy some sun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment