My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Bella Blvd. Blunder!

 I posted this layout a few weeks back but I thought I would post it again since I added some glitter spray to it! I used Sheer Shimmer by Tsukineko in Frost and Sparkle. I thought it added a bit of the snowy feeling! Kind of hard to see in the photo maybe...

 And this is my Bella Blvd. Blunder- I was going to enter their designer challenge posted on their blog. I was going to enter to be a layout designer and so the challenge was to submit 4 layouts that have never been seen before. I made my layouts and was ready to photograph them today when I noticed that the deadline was Sept. 5th. For some crazy reason I had it in my head that the deadline was Sept. 15th. So I missed my chance to enter but that means I can post them on my blog! Disappointing but there is always next time!

 The challenge was to use all Bella products and that is what I did. I used paper and embellishments from the Winter Wonder collection on this layout.

 I used the Thankful Collection on this layout. I love all the matching embellishments that come with Bella's lines. From borders to journalling stickers to chipboard, Bella makes it so easy to create pages using their products!

 I used Bella's Winter Wonder line for this layout as well. I inked the scalloped sticker with brown ink by Colorbox.
I have been making some mini cards using Pebbles paper and will post some of those tomorrow.
                                                Hope you enjoyed my silly mistake!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment