My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Sunday 2 September 2012

So Happy!!!

Well, this might be our last blast of summer here! It is the long weekend and I am off to the beach today to enjoy this last little bit of summer. Once again I was up early scrapping and here is what I came up with! I realize you can see the dotted side of the paper through the yellow on the left side of this picture and I did not intend for that to show but I am a little too lazy to retake my pictures! Plus I want to hit the road!

 I used Bella Blvd's Sunshine & Happiness line to create this layout. I used a circle punch to get the scalloped look. I used a Ciao Chip sun and some stickers from this line as well. I used a black Sharpie for the stitching and black Bazzill cardstock to mat my 4x6 photo.

 One of the great things about Bella's stickers is that the matching letters also come on the sticker sheet so there is no need to reach for other lines to find the perfect colour!

Isn't the sun super cute! I have always been a sucker for hot, sunny weather. On that note I better get myself ready for the beach- the sun is calling my name!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment