My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Wednesday 5 September 2012

G'Bye Card with Cricut

 Hello! Fall seems to be at our door with the start of school and this cooler weather we are having all of a sudden! I happen to love the changing leaves and cool night air. I love summer but I think Fall is my favorite season. My sister is leaving for a year and I am very sad about it. I am going to miss her terribly. We have never been apart that long and most importantly, we have never been apart on holidays like Christmas and Thanksgiving. So this is my G'Bye card to her. I used my Cricut to make the owls using the cartridge Hoot N' Holler. I used a mix of supplies here.

The plain paper is all bazzill cardstock. The green dotted paper is from Echo Park. The clouds are cut from Bella Blvd's Sunshine & Happiness paper. I inked the edges of the card with brown ink from ColorBox. The sticker is from Crate Paper and the letter stickers are from Jillibean Soup.

I cut this sentiment using my Cricut and the same cartridge. The paper is Bazzill cardstock.

                      A whole year without my sister.......what am I going to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment