My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Monday 3 September 2012

Echo Park Cards

 I am trying to fit in as much as I can today before Back To School!!! I made this card using Echo Park's So Happy Together line, which also happens to be the sentiment on this card!
I pop dotted the birds and cut some of the circle stickers in half to make a scalloped border on the bottom.
 I used Echo Park's Hello Summer line for this card. I added Doodlebug Pearls to the flower centers and I stickled the flower at the bottom. I pop dotted the bee and added stitching with a brown Sharpie marker.
There were not too many people on the beach yesturday but there were ALOT of seagulls! Oh, it was a sweet, sweet summer! Hot weather, pool time, beach time, vacations.........Goodbye summer!
                                                                         Welcome Fall..........

No comments:

Post a Comment