My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Monday 8 October 2012

Back to Bella Blvd.

 I was feeling inspired for Christmas with the big dumping of snow we had this week!!! Thankfully the snow did not stick around but it is a sign that winter is around the corner. And that means it is time to think Christmas cards! I used Bella's Christmas line from last year to make this card. The tree was Ciao Chipboard and I added some Doodle bling and stickles to it.

 I used Bella's Birthday Girl line for this layout of me when I was 5 years old- check out that unruly hair!!!! Yes, my hair is wild and curly and when I was very young it was very blonde!! I have learned to manage my crazy locks these days. I used to love Oreo cookie cakes when I was little. I loved my birthday because it meant all kinds of treats that I just did not get on any ordinary day. Good memories!

                      I used some Ciao Chipboard, flags, and buttons on the left side of the page.

Bella's sticker sheet always includes alpha stickers to match the line- so handy! and that is what I used for the title.

 I used 3 border strips, one above and 2 below my picture. I also mounted my black and white photo on white cardstock.

Many people scrapbook their kids or family and too often forget to scrapbook themselves! Find a photo of yourself and cherish the memory by making a layout of just you! My husband certainly got  a laugh out of this one of me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment