My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Monday 29 October 2012

Random Christmas Cards

 Every year I buy the Holiday Card Ideas magazine by Paper Crafts and I usually have good luck finding some ideas for card designs. I have already purchased this year's issue but I have yet to find that special card that I will be sending this year.

Here are some ideas! This card is very simple to make. I embossed vellum with a Cuttlebug Snowflake folder. I attached the vellum to the Bazzill dot cardstock using double sided tape and then hid the tape using ribbon on top. The sentiment was a rub-on.

 I did not buy enough of this pink paper by October Afternoon: Good Cheer to make more than one card :(
I used brown Bazzill cardstock for the background. I used a Martha Stewart border punch to make the scallop dotted border on the pink dotted paper, also from October Afternoon. The sentiment was done with alpha stickers and the deer was a rub-on from Basic Grey. I also added 3 bling to the snowflakes.

I think this is one of my favorite Christmas cards. It is so simple yet I think the paper is just so lovely. I used brown Bo Bunny Double Dot paper for the background. The ribbon is from American Crafts. The sentiment is a rub-on. I bought the bell (came in a big package of them) at Hobby Lobby. The gorgeous paper was Making Memories:FaLaLa.

Maybe November will inspire me to find that perfect Christmas card! 2 days until Halloween! Can't wait to post my scary yard and my attempt at zombie make-up this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment