My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Monday 29 September 2014

Festive Layouts

 I have two layouts to share today! My first layout is made with Bella Blvd.'s new Christmas line. I love how this layout turned out. My base paper has a pretty busy pattern on it but it complimented my photo so well. To help draw focus to the photo I used a more neutral green paper around it. I used the stickers from this line as well for journaling.

 I cut the santa from the border paper. The hearts on the page are pop dotted.
This picture of my husband and I was taken in the ball hanging on our Christmas tree. I have scrapped a similar photo before. I love this photo idea!

 Do you recognize this layout format? Yep, I have made a second one! I posted this layout with different pictures and different paper a few weeks ago. I loved the look so I did it again but with pictures of my son and the new Doodlebug Halloween line! The paper embellishments are Bella Blvd. I added some cheese cloth to the 2 Day one and tucked a spider paper in behind the D so it is peeking out! I also added some enamel dots at the bottom right.
 I adore Halloween! I cannot wait to plan this year's costume and the yard- candy is already purchased!!! So I am just a little excited....

                                                  Here's to a beautiful week of crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment