My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Monday 1 September 2014

Just Be You!

This project took me forever to make and then I forgot to take a picture of it before I gave it to my niece for her 13th birthday. So this little picture will have to do, even if it is a tad blurry. I framed this layout and included a note to my niece on the back. Becoming a teenager is a special thing. So many adventures await. I cannot believe how much she has grown. The picture on the left was her when she was about 4 and the picture on the right was this year. She is beoming such a beautiful young lady.

I used Doodlebug washi tape, sequins, teensy type letter stickers, and petite prints paper. The rub-on quotes are Daisy Bucket. It is hard to see but I put a long quote by Dr. Suess around the inside of the washi tape circle. I followed the directions on how to make the washi tape circle from the Doodlebug blog. It was Melinda Spinks that had made a similar layout. The frame is from the awesome IKEA store!

             A big Happy 13th Birthday to my niece!!!! Aren't scrappy gifts the best!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment