My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Yes, Another Christmas Card!

People always complain that stores start on the Christmas stuff way too early but for card makers, we need to start thinking Christmas in fall (or summer for some) so we can meet that December deadline! My local Michaels has broken out the Christmas ribbon already. Thankfully no carols yet!!!

I think it might be the new releases coming out soon that have got me in the Christmas creating spirit. I pulled out this cute line from Crate Paper called Bundled Up and I made this cute card. Very simple, just added pieces from the ephemera pack and ta-da!!!

I have two projects on the go- a Christmas layout and a quilling project that was inspired by my niece. I taught her how to quill today and it has been ages since I made something using that technique. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment