My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Saturday 30 August 2014

Fall Doodlebug Cards

 Fall Greetings on this last weekend of summer fun. Kids are going back to school so it is feeling fallish, even with the sun shining!!!

I have two cute little fall cards to share today. I actually meant to post on Thursday but was too busy enjoying the last spurt of hot weather! I used the fall line from last year by Doodlebug. I am so excited for their new stuff to come, by the way! The sentiment in the card above is from PaperStudio and the twine was Karen Foster but everything else is Doodlebug. Below I used burlap from PaperStudio and kraft paper from ??? The card below was inspired by a card posted on the Doodlebug blog by Amanda Coleman. I could not get my hands on the turkey from this line but the hedgehog was pretty darn cute too!

                                                        Have a terrific long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment